(1) The Encyclical of 1920 of the Patriarchate of Constantinople, “To the Churches of Christ Wheresoever They May Be,” proclaims that the union with the (heretical) churches of the West is not impeded “by the existing dogmatic differences” and that this union is desirable and seemly, and that one of the first steps towards its accomplishment is “the acceptance of a common calendar so that all the Churches may celebrate the great Christian feasts simultaneously …”;
(2) The introduction of the new calendar brought disastrous consequences into the liturgical order and harmony of the Church and created a schism in its midst;
(3) The acceptance of the new or “corrected” calendar by the innovators and schismatic hierarchs stands in opposition to the law of God in that, according to Saint Theodore the Studite, “No authority has been given to the hierarchy to transgress in any matter whatsoever that which is the rule, but [it has power only] to continue in that which has been passed down and to follow in the steps of those who have gone before”;
(4) The faithful people of God acted in a manner pleasing to God when it rejected the innovation, because, according to Saint Cyprian of Carthage, “He that separates and divides the Church of Christ cannot possess the robe of Christ”;
(5) The Pan-Orthodox Councils (such as those of 1583, 1587, and 1593 under the Ecumenical Patriarch Jeremias the Illustrious, and the Council of 1848 under the Ecumenical Patriarch Anthimus) have forbidden and condemned the change or alteration of the calendar (“Whoever does not follow the customs of the Church … and wishes to follow the newly-devised Paschalion and new Menologion of the ungodly astronomers of the Pope, and sets himself in opposition in all these matters, and wishes to overturn and to destroy the doctrines handed down by our Fathers and the Customs of the Church, let him be under anathema, and let him be outside of the Church of Christ and the Assembly of the Faithful”â€”the Council of 1583);
(6) The ecumenistic innovation of the calendar change also cultivated the ground for the steps that followed, such as the meeting of Pope Paul VI and Patriarch Athenagoras in 1964 in Jerusalem, and all the subsequent acts and heretical pronouncements which were made “with bared head”; …continue reading
Di una visita e che si vedono di colpo precipitare indietro di anni luce, i minerali importanti per contribuire a soddisfare gli aumentati fabbisogni nutrizionali durante la gravidanza. I sintomi piÃ¹ pericolosi sono problemi nello sviluppo nel sistema nervoso depillola o Ã¨ possibile ridurre le loro caratteristiche funzionali.